Sunday, February 2, 2014

About Me

I tried to figure out a cool way to post more about me on the side of my blog, but I failed at the technology...

My name is Cedar Hayes and I'm a second semester freshman here at RIC. I was a vocal performance major with a concentration in opera at the start of the year until I realized that I didn't want to turn my hobby in to my career, but rather my passion- Gender and Women's Studies- in to one, and that's when I changed my major. My long term goal right now is to graduate from RIC and then attend graduate school for Library and Informational Sciences to become a librarian.

I'm from Putnam, CT, and I work in the RIC library, at a cafe, and I instruct two color guards and a winter guard, along with competing in the 7th Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps for color guard. I obviously love reading, music, color guard, and feminism <333 But I also love dry humor and sarcasm, Doctor Who, food, and coffee:P

I'm excited to get to know you all more throughout the class!

This is a dog with glasses:

No comments:

Post a Comment